Tuesday, March 24

An introduction to your host...

I am your host Xandarr, I am a Male Draenei Paladin - Trollbane - US. I have been playing WoW since just before Burning Crusade (BC) was released. I have just recently found the world of podcasts about a month or so ago as well as Twitter. I noticed that through all of these podcasts there wasn't a podcast suited to me and my listening needs and so I was sitting down and talking to my sister "Bela" last weekend and started to talk about WoW and realized what the podcasting a blogging community was missing... a blog and podcast for new members and solo players of WoW!

I have many characters and have created and deleted many, many, many alternative (ALT) characters. (toons) I have soloed a couple of toons to endgame content and I still own those toons.

Xandarr & Nkaala on Trollbane. I learned how to be a tank, but never made it through any of the endgame content or into any raids completely. But I did learn basic techniques and things that I enjoy about WoW and that I would like to share with others.

This blog will be everything from role play ideas, soloing tips, instance ideas, what I have been up to, etc. So please... add me to your "readers" and please take a moment to comment on stuff you would like to have me share and help me to develop a good blog and hopefully grab the ideas This blog will be everything from role play ideas, soloing tips, instance ideas, what I have been up to, etc. So please... add me to your "readers" and please take a moment to comment on stuff you would like to have me share and help me to develop a good blog and hopefully grab the ideas necessary to create a great podcast in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment