Friday, July 31

T. E. N. Guild takes on future instances...

An issue came up last weekend I would like to discuss and get your feedback. It has come to my attention that there is a void in instances that some guild members do not feel like doing right now, even though we are at the appropriate level.

Blackfathom Deeps 20 - 27
Razorfen Kraul 25 - 30
The Stockade 24 - 32
Gnomeregan 24 - 33
Razorfen Downs 33 - 40

I am OK with skipping these instances but we have to go back and do them before we move on from Vanilla WoW. How does that sound? The whole idea of this is to do instances 'at level' and it seems that this is becoming a bit of a challenge which I thought the experiment was all about. So I would like to take a vote on this if I can to find out what everyone thinks about skipping or holding true to the experiment and doing the instances at level.

I would even be happy to make sure instances are done at the high level mark if it would make everyone more comfortable.

Please let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment