Wednesday, June 24

Blizzard Apologizes...

Well, I got my account restored. When I received the last email from Blizzard they activated my account again. But their email was unclear and I replied back to find out what was going on and this is the response I received from BLIZZ:

Thank you for your follow-up e-mail. I wish to apologize if my former correspondence was not more clear. Initially your account was disabled, not closed, as a result of the advertising. As I previously mentioned, this is standard when we see cases of mass advertising for websites. Your account is currently valid and you should have no issues logging in. I removed the lock at the time of my previous e-mail, and simply issued a warning for the account. This should have no lasting repercussions on your account as we simply wanted to make you aware of our policies. :)

Thank you for your patience and interest in World of Warcraft. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.


Thank you for the apology Blizz. I am just happy I am able to play again and I guess I will no longer advertise my blog in the trade channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment