Sunday, May 3

And the winner is...

I want to thank all of those who participated in the contest. I hope that in the future I can have many more contests to follow.

The winner of the "Noob Moment" contest was "Inacan!"

















He chose the "Footsteps of Illidan"

Congratulations to all our winners! They have their choice of the three prizes.

Second place goes to "MO" - Tabard of Frost














Third place goes to "Kilzar" - Papa Hummel's Old Fashioned Pet Biscuit

The next contest will be announced on the upcoming podcast. The prize will be a $25 gift code to J!NX. The podcast is slated to be recorded on Saturday May 16th with a special guest co-host. So stay tuned to the blog for that information.

1 comment:

  1. I will be famous for being the first guy to screw up big enough to win a prize. My name will be remembered across Azeroth as that guy who screwed up....here I come witness protection program.

    Inacan

    ReplyDelete